“Do not cease your revelries just because I have the power to shoot anyone who looks suspicious…”Herr Otto Flick
Costume and Prop hire package:
Key Terms and conditions:
- The hire period for costumes is two weeks. Longer hire periods can be arranged.
- You can collect / return the package in person from Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire), arrange collection / return by a third party, or (at additional cost) we can organise for the package to be shipped to and from you depending on location (please ask for details).
- The package is shipped in 2 x reinforced lockable metal storage trucks. These measure 84cm long, by 50cm wide, by 42cm high. Overall they weigh c. 30kg each. Each can be managed by a single person but we advise 2 people carry them. Overflow items are shipped in a smaller suitcase. Overall, with packaging, the entire packs weigh just under 80kg.
- Your hire booking is secured with a booking deposit of £100. Unless your hire value is under £100, in which case you must pay in full.
- A refundable security deposit of £200 is payable with each hire. Any lost or damaged items will be charged for and the balance refunded after the hire period.
- Full payment must be made 5 days in advance of the hire.
- You are responsible for insuring the items throughout your hire period.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full details (including our cancellation charges).
Full Terms and conditions: Click here to download a PDF document of our full terms and conditions of hire.
Making a booking:
Please check the availability for your hire dates, then contact us to confirm the dates you require are available. We will then send you a booking form to complete and return to us with your booking deposit to secure your dates.
Payment to: “Milton Keynes Theatre of Comedy”